I will do b2b lead generation and LinkedIn research
I am an expert in Lead generation, and copy-paste targeted leads using intern search data. And I'm excited to use that experience to help your business! I am an expert in Highly Targeted b2b leads and niche targeted email that can ensure maximum Clients.
My Expertise include
- B2b lead generation
- LinkedIn leads
- Web Research
- E-commerce leads
- Data Entry
- Contact list building
Here's What I Need From You:
- Target Industries
- Target Locations
- Target Contact Titles
My Tools & Resources:
- All Premium Resources
- Google Advanced Search etc.
- Premium E-mail Finder & Verification Tools
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Clear Bit
What Details Can I Provide?
I"ll provide the following details in Google Sheets/Excel/CSV format :
- Company Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Switchboard Number
- Contact Name
- Address
- Title
- Direct Business E-mail
- LinkedIn Profile
So what are you waiting for? Contact us now to get started.
Thanks for your time!

No comments:
Post a Comment